Our hollow core design allows for the installation of all electronics and battery systems within the deck eliminating the the need for any external compartments or bolt on modules.
The FreeRide is built with the following features:
- Wireless connectivity and telemetry with Android and iOS operating systems
- Dimensions: Length 38.75 inches / Width 10.25 inches
- Maple/balticbirch and fiberglass composite deck with aluminum top hatch
- 650 watt-hour 18650 battery pack
- 25 to 30 mile range (varies with conditions, rider weight and gear ratio)
- Auxiliary usb charging port (great for charging the transmitter or other accessories)
- Included gt2b transmitter/receiver with modified enclosure, still the most reliable transmitter available.
- Included dual VESC motor controllers
- Dual 3100 watt motors on precision motor mounts.
- Customized Ronin cast trucks.
- 90mm 78a Ollin Popoca wheels
- Charger included
- 10 boards available and scheduled for completion in the first quarter of 2018.